ServiceMaster provides a range of essential commercial services to help protect and maintain your business.
Whether you're a real estate agent, buyer or seller, AmeriSpec property inspections can help you feel more confident and your commercial or residential real estate transaction.
Real Estate Inspections
AmeriSpec inspections can help real estate agents have a more efficient transaction. Our 400-point home inspections give home buyers critical information about the property up front and the peace of mind to proceed with confidence.
Sellers who have their homes inspected by a qualified professional inspector may sell their homes more quickly and with fewer surprises.
Commercial Real Estate Inspections
During our baseline commercial property inspections, AmeriSpec's professional inspectors conduct walk-through survey, document review and interviews to determine the property's condition.
Our inspections assist commercial property owners and buyers in understanding the operation and maintenance required, and help provide confidence to potential investors.
AmeriSpec commercial property inspections include:
- Site Characteristics(paving, landscaping and utilities)
- Structural Frame and Building Envelope
- Roof Surface Areas
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Heating Systems
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems
- Vertical Transportation
- Life Safety/Fire Protection
- Interior Elements
- Document Review
- Opinions of Probable Costs
Make sure the air in your commercial space is healthy for you, your employees and your clients by having your building inspected and treated for mold by ServiceMaster Restore.
AmeriSpec commercial property inspections include:
- There's been a recent flood or water damage
- There are leaks in or around the building from weather, plumbing issues or air conditioning systems
- There are musty odors in the building
- You notice discoloration or water stains on the walls or ceilings
If you think your commercial property may have mold, it's important to call a professional, like the ones at ServiceMaster Restore.
Our experts will inspect your building to identify mold damage, find the source of the mold and determine if it has caused structural damage. If mold is found, ServiceMaster Restore professionals will isolate the mold to prevent it from spreading and use air filtration technology to remove mold spores from the air. Then, we'll remove moldy materials and thoroughly clean and sanitize the affected area and assess any repairs needed.
When your business is affected by disaster, ServiceMaster can help get you back to business as usual.
Fire and Smoke Damage
ServiceMaster Restore offers commercial fire damage restoration services will help you get back to business.
Our fire damage restoration experts will:
- Work with your insurance company to understand the cost of the clean-up and make sure the restoration process runs smoothly
- Assess the damage and determine which property is salvageable
- Pack, transport, clean and store damaged furniture and other property at a secure off-site location
- Remove any lingering odors
- Clean smoke and soot residue to limit the damage it can cause to glass, metals and wood
Our restoration experts will also treat any water damage sustained during the fire by removing excess water and completely drying the area.
When water damage occurs, ServiceMatser Restore can help get your commercial property cleaned up quickly to minimize the loss of both property and productivity.
Our experts will remove the water, including the standing water that you can see and any water hidden in baseboards, walls and cracks in the floor. Then, we'll remove carpet and flooring to make sure the area underneath is properly dried. We'll remove water from the air in your building using commercial dehumidifiers and use large air movers to circulate air and help prevent mold growth.
Finally, we'll restore any structural damage, including replacing drywall, repairing or replacing wood, tile and carpet floors, and clean the building thoroughly to remove any lingering odors.
Terminix offers proven commercial pest control solutions to help protect your business from unwanted termites and pests.
Pests can hurt your business' reputation, disrupt your operation and impact your bottom line. Our preventative pest control solutions help remove existing termites, birds, insects and other pests from your facility. Then, we'll work with you to develop a customized treatment plan to help control them long-term.
Our commercial pest control solutions include:
- Rodent Control
- Bed Bug Control
- Mosquito Control
- Wildlife Control
- Termite Treatment
- Fly Control
- Bird Control
We also offer environmentally friendly solutions that protect your business and the environment.
No two industries have the same pest control challenges. That's why Terminix offers a list of industry-specific pest control solutions.
Our industry-specific pest control solutions help meet your business's unique regulatory, safety and reputation concerns. We offer commercial pest control solutions designed for any industry, including:
- Retail Services
- Restaurant Services
- Lodging and Hospitality
- Property Management
- Manufacturing and Warehouse
- Healthcare Facilities
- Food Processing
- Government and Education
- Religious Groups
No matter what industry you're in, Terminix can help develop custom pest control programs to meet your unique needs.
ServiceMaster offers commercial cleaning services to help your business make a good impression.
Our cleaning teams have the equipment and expertise to handle a variety of jobs at nearly any type of business.
Our patented Capture and Removal Cleaning ® system is a unique cleaning process that reduces cleaning time. Our system combines powerful products, advanced technology and a team-based approach to clean your business efficiently and effectively.
Our janitorial services include:
- Carpet care: vacuuming, deep cleaning and stain removal
- Surface floor care
- Clean, sanitize and restock restrooms
- Clean, sanitize and restock kitchens and break rooms
- Upholstery cleaning
- Office system cleaning
- Window washing and dusting
- Detail cleaning for high-traffic areas like entrances and lobbies
- Waste removal
We can also develop custom programs to meet your business's unique needs.
ServiceMaster Clean professionals can provide regular maintenance, deep cleaning and protection for all types of flooring. Regular cleanings can preserve your flooring's durability look and help extend its life.
- Surfaces: We clean and care for a variety of hard surfaces, including hardwood, vinyl and tile.
- Commercial Carpet Care: Regular carpet cleaning prevents soil accumulation that can cause matting, discoloration and excessive wear. We'll develop a customized carpet cleaning program to meet your business's timeline, budget and needs.
- Upholstery Cleaning: ServiceMaster Clean upholstery technicians can pre-treat, clean and dry sofas, chairs, cubicle dividers and other upholstered surfaces to keep your office looking great.
- Industry-specific Cleaning Services When you have special cleaning needs, ServiceMaster Clean can help. We've developed specialized cleaning programs for educational, healthcare and hospitality facilities.
- Green Cleaning ServiceMaster Clean makes it easy for you to keep your facility clean while doing right by the planet. Our Capture and Removal Cleaning system meets the environmental and performance requirements of the Green Seal Environmental Standard for Cleaning Services. Our Green For ® cleaning products are free of perfumes and dyes, surfactants, wetting agents, and volatile organic compounds.
- Daytime Cleaning and Janitorial Services Our daytime cleaning services are a budget-friendly alternative to traditional overnight janitorial services. ServiceMaster Clean offers daytime cleaning services designed to fit the needs of your business without disrupting your privacy, productivity or customer comfort.
Furniture Repair and Restoration
Furniture Medic commercial repair and restoration services keep businesses looking their best.
When the furniture, millwork and fixtures in your commercial space start to show signs of wear, they can negatively impact a business's image. Furniture Medic professionals can work on-site and around specific business hours to repair and restore business' furnishings.
Our commercial repair and restoration services include:
- Structural repair and joint stabilization
- Repair wood surfaces, including tables, desks, doors, molding and millwork
- Sheen adjustment
- Color touch-up
- Surface refinishing
- Cabinet refacing
- Repair and finish restoration of fire damaged furniture and cabinetry