Health & Safety
ServiceMaster Environmental Health & Safety Statement
We live and work in the same communities as our customers, who trust us with their homes and businesses tens of thousands of times every day. That trust depends on our responsibility to do no harm, and to protect and maintain the safety of the environment, our employees, our customers, and our communities. We value that trust, and our reputation depends on living up to our commitments. Our reputation is only as good as the last customer service we deliver.
At ServiceMaster, we:
- Comply with all laws and regulations
Empower all employees at every level within the organization to:
- Take personal responsibility for their safety and the safety of others
- Stop work immediately to avoid the risk of injury or environmental harm
- Actively share ideas to continuously create a safer place to work
- Design products and services to provide maximum benefit with minimal environmental, health and safety impacts
- Hold ourselves and our stakeholders accountable for the quality and safety of the products and services they provide to us and to our customers
- Strive to continually improve the safety of our processes, tools, and technology with the ultimate goal of being incident-free
We lead by doing the right thing all the time because it's right. Our motto is: “If you see something, say something.” We believe that's best for our environment, employees, customers, and communities.