ServiceMaster values the contributions our employees make to the company’s overall success and we reward hard work with a broad range of valuable benefits designed to meet the needs of our diverse population.
The ServiceMaster benefits program includes:
- Best in class medical carriers, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee or Aetna, offered with expansive networks of doctors and hospitals (carrier determined by the state of employee residence)
Three medical plan choices including two Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plans and a Consumer-Directed Health Plan (CDHP)
- Regular PPO
- Super PPO
- Basic Plan (CDHP), featuring a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Free in-network preventive care covered at 100 percent, without needing to meet the deductible first.
- Comprehensive prescription drug coverage through network providers.
- GoodRx prescription drug discount program available to all employees, even those not enrolled in a ServiceMaster medical plan.
- Healthcare Bluebook, an online tool that gives you access to price and quality data to help you make the best decision on where to get healthcare services.
In addition to medical and prescription drug coverage, you also have access to the following benefits:
- Two dental plan options with different in- and out-of-network coverage levels.
- A vision program to help keep your costs low for exams and eyewear.
- A legal services plan to help you and your family with legal needs such as document review, debt collection, and real estate matters.
- Two reimbursement accounts that allow you to save taxes on eligible health care and dependent day care expenses.
- Automatic short- and long-term disability coverage to protect you and your family from loss of income due to illness or injury.
- Robust life insurance coverage, including basic life at no cost to you, and the option to purchase additional life insurance for you and your family.
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance in the event of certain serious injuries or death due to an accident.
- Automatic business travel accident insurance in the event of your death or serious injury while traveling on company business.
- American Cancer Society Quit for Life® Program to help you and your family kick the tobacco habit.
For a complete summary of ServiceMaster’s health benefits, visit servbenefits.com.
ServiceMaster also invests in your future by offering:
- Competitive pay with distinctions for individual performance.
- Competitive 401(k) Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Life Beyond Work
Because we value you as an individual and know that you have a life outside of work, ServiceMaster also provides:
- Paid time off from work for holidays and personal needs.
- Leaves of absence policies that provide you with income protection, job security and time off to focus on recovery after a long-term illness or injury.
- ServiceMaster LifeManagement Program that’s designed to help with the stress and challenges of life through professional consultation.
- Discount programs to help you save money on apparel, electronics, travel, gym memberships, car expenses and more.
- Support for your community through volunteer programs and grants to service organization.