ServiceMaster is one company made of many great brands including Terminix, American Home Shield, ServiceMaster Restore, ServiceMaster Clean, Merry Maids, Furniture Medic and AmeriSpec.
As an industry leader in residential and commercial services, ServiceMaster serves approximately 5 million residential and commercial customers through an employee base of approximately 13,000 company associates and 7,000 company-owned, franchised and licensed locations. ServiceMaster is committed to identifying, developing and retaining the best talent to ensure success with our customers.
In 2013, ServiceMaster was named to Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Company list, ranking six in the service industry. This shows at ServiceMaster, we believe in “doing the right thing” for our associates and our customers. We’re in the business of providing exceptional service — it’s how we develop as individuals, excel with customers and grow profitably
We offer careers with opportunity, advantages and compensation packages that provide you with the protection and financial security you’re looking for. We take an active approach to getting the right people into the right jobs at the right time.
ServiceMaster provides equal opportunities to individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, U.S. Veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
The Benefits of a Career with ServiceMaster
ServiceMaster values our associate’s contribution to the company’s success. In return, we reward our associates’ hard work through a broad range of valuable benefits designed to meet the needs of our diverse population.
The ServiceMaster benefits program includes:
Comprehensive health and welfare coverage for eligible associates and their dependents which includes:
• Three PPO options for you to choose from with different prices and coverage levels to meet your needs, no matter what they are
• BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, a best-in-class medical carrier with an expansive network of doctors and hospitals
• Free in-network preventive care covered at 100 percent, without needing to meet the deductible first
• Comprehensive prescription drug coverage through network providers
• Health Coaches who can help you make a specific lifestyle change
• Health Care Blue Book, an online tool that enables you to find the best prices for healthcare services.
• Disease management programs that can help you reach your own good level of health if you have an ongoing health condition
Above and beyond medical and prescription drug coverage, you also have access to the following optional benefits:
• Three dental plan options for you to choose from with different in- and out-of-network coverage levels
• A vision program to help keep your costs down for exams and eyewear
• Two reimbursement accounts that allow you to save taxes on eligible health care and dependent day care expenses
• Automatic short- and long-term disability coverage to protect you and your family from loss of income due to illness or injury
• Robust life insurance coverage, including basic life at no cost to you, and the option to purchase additional life insurance for yourself and your family
• Accidental death and dismemberment insurance in the event of certain serious injuries or death due to an accident
• Automatic business travel accident insurance in the event of your death
Saving for the Future
To help boost your savings for the future, the 401(k) plan allows you to enjoy:
• Automatic enrollment at a 3 percent contribution rate
• Automatic increases by 1 percent each year, up to 10 percent
• Company matching contributions equal to a dollar-for-dollar match on the first 1 percent and a 50-cents-per-dollar match on the next 5 percent you contribute
• Two-year vesting so that you own your entire account after two years
ServiceMaster also invests in your future by offering:
• Competitive pay with distinctions for individual performance
• Opportunities for growth through learning and development, training and recognition programs
• ServiceMaster Discounts
Life Beyond Work
Because we value you as an individual and know that you have a life outside of work, ServiceMaster also provides:
• Paid time off from work for holidays and personal needs
• Leaves of absence policies that provide you with income protection, job security and time off to focus on recovery after a long-term illness or injury
• ServiceMaster LifeManagement Program that’s designed to help with the stress and challenges of life through professional consultation
• Discount programs to help you save money on apparel, electronics, travel, gym memberships, car expenses and more
• Support for your community through volunteer programs and grants to service organizations
A career with the ServiceMaster family of brands offers a unique opportunity. ServiceMaster is comprised of seven leading brands (Terminix, American Home Shield, ServiceMaster Clean, Merry Maids, Furniture Medic and AmeriSpec), allowing our associates to build experience-rich careers without ever leaving the company.
Let Us Hear From You
Your candidate experience is extremely important to the ServiceMaster Recruiting team. If you have a question, comment or concern, please let us know how we can help. We appreciate you taking time to explore a career with ServiceMaster.